We just wanted to thank everyone who has been so wonderfully supportive to us over the last month. There are no words to express how much it means to us and how much it has helped.
Here are just a FEW examples (we apologize if we miss anybody, but thank God there are so many):
- The parents at Adath who continue to feed us on a daily basis
- The teachers and administrators who make sure Dana and Koby are ok
- Colleagues that are understanding and flexible about our current needs
- Friends who have sent over food, gifts for the children, flowers, cards, etc.
- Friends and strangers all over the world who are sending their prayers and positive energy in Brandon's direction
- Friends who have helped with errands around the house, driving me (and the kids) to places
- Neighbors who are checking in, shovelling our snow, hauling garbage bins...
- Siblings (Justin/Daph/Osy/Mark) who are visiting, babysitting, shopping, organizing, supporting
- My parents and Brandon's parents that are doing everything they can think of to make our lives easier
- All those that are posting messages, calling, emailing to offer their support and love
We thank you all!
Brandon, Taly, Dana and Koby