As much as we appreciate the outpouring of support, I would like to ask people NOT to drop by the hospital without calling first. Several reasons:
1. Brandon is in no state for visitors...and neither are we
2. It is really a time for close family ONLY
3. He is not there for display....as people come in and just stare --- I know people don't mean to d0 that, but it feels that way
4. I don't want Brandon to know how bad things are, and people dropping in who have not been in contact or on visits before is just too fishy (Brandon can still hear and is not an idiot)
5. We need room for the Drs to do their checks and it is a small room
6. We just can't handle other people there right now (who have not checked with us first)
Once Brandon is feeling better, we will have a celebration and you can all come give him a hug.
But not now.
Hope everyone understands - BIG HUG to you all!!